G by Guess Full Time Assistant Manager
To apply, please visit www.guessincretailjobs.com and search for req 11883BR.
Reports to: store manager
Supervises: assists management with all sales associates, desk associates, stock associates
The assistant manager is responsible for overseeing the customer experience, training and development of the store staff, leading by example on the selling floor and maintaining the store standards on the selling floor and stockroom.
- Ensure all associates complete training per company guidelines
- Lead by example by training, developing and providing ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the customer experience
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is a priority at all times by executing and achieving the Customer Experience consistently through regular assessment, coaching and follow-up with team
- Maintains all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and overall cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stockroom
Drive Sales + Profitability
- Meet or exceed profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and conversion.
- Meet all payroll expectations
- Controls company assets by meeting all loss prevention measures
- Execute and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Uses sound judgment when making decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Act with integrity and respect
- Adapt to changes required by the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by supervisor
- A proven track record for driving sales and profit and for people development.
- Minimum two years experience with a proven track record for driving sales and profit results and training and developing a team of individuals
- Personal computer and detailed report analysis
- High school education or equivalent preferred
- Some heavy lifting in excess of 30 pounds
Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours