Spring 2016 Fashion Trends
With the advent of spring comes numerous new fashion trends. Those inclined to remain abreast of the latest fashion would be remiss not to take a look at what is in store for them as we enter a very special time of the year.
- Pleats are in fashion for spring and never looked better. Whether you’re looking for the classic navy hues or the seven colors of the rainbow, pleats are great for wearing into the summer. And make sure you do a pirouette as you enter the room or office to show off your
- Tie-dye dresses, shirts, blouses and pants never seem to lose their popularity and 2016 is no different. Colorful patterns that are sure to impress that give off that bohemian style you’re always had an affinity for.
- Bag lovers rejoice! Like the heavy metal look? You’ll love the studs and grommets from Zara, Prada, Louis Vuitton and more. For you ladies looking for something different, take a look at the quirky designs for 2016. Dogs, pineapples and yes, even beautiful crocheted bags. And don’t forget the latest fad – half moon bags – hot, hot, hot!
- The hottest thing in Hollywood is the choker top! It’s an awesome blend of part-turtleneck, par thalter top. Sweaters and blouses look great with fashionable cami pants or even jeans.
- Skyhigh heels, flats, and mules ruled the runways for the spring collection. There are so many choices you’ll spend Easter working through them all. Oh, Easter – time to buy ladies!
- Off the shoulder dresses are looking great for spring.
- You’d be remiss if you didn’t consider the Spanish influenced dresses by Michael Kors
- Goodbye sweatshirts! It’s time to grace yourself with lace. Soft, stylish and ever so comfy, whites are making a big splash for spring as well. · Let those slim jeans show off your ankle boots! Flats and squares aren’t the only thing trending this spring. It’s back to the straight and narrow for shoes this year.
- And who can go without denim at any time of the year? From white denim and soft washes, to flared and cropped jeans, a plethora of styles and colors are up for grabs!
- Nautical stripes are back for men. Bolder, fresher, and certainly more stylish, they’ll bring out the subdued macho in any man. · For the ladies and the men, sunglasses for spring range from the ever popular round, to aviators, cat style and sleek geometric shapes are all the rage.