We are excited about the progress and retail outlook at Eastridge Center. A safe shopping and dining environment continues to be of paramount importance.
As of Wednesday, March 2nd, the County of Santa Clara is ending the indoor mask mandate.
Please note the following:
- Eastridge Center will not require customers to wear a mask in the common areas.
- Customers who want to wear a mask and do not have a mask can request one from Eastridge Security.
- Each business may choose to enforce its own COVID-19 policies. Please follow each businesses guidelines when shopping in their store or restaurant.
- Security and Janitorial personnel serving the common areas will continue to wear face coverings in alignment with Cal/OSHA standards until further notice.
- Expanded cleaning policies that had been implemented to promote public health safety during the pandemic will continue to remain. This includes but is not limited to expanded cleaning in high touch areas such as restrooms, Eatery, and seating areas.
- We are looking forward to coming together to bring back thoughtful and curated events and programs that our community can enjoy.
- We look forward to continuing to welcome back our community. As we do so, please know that a safe shopping and dining environment continue to be of paramount importance and our main priority.
For further information on the recent public orders please visit: https://covid19.sccgov.org/dashboards