NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Eastridge $500 Viva Calle Giveaways 2018 [Hereby referred to as The Campaign] is open for entry via available entry forms located at the Eastridge Booth during the Viva Calle event. Entry forms require valid phone numbers and Instagram handles AND who, if selected, can choose their Eastridge gift cards from the provided list of participating retailers at EASTRIDGE CENTER by October 5, 2018. Winners will then receive and redeem the prize at EASTRIDGE CENTER MANAGEMENT OFFICE by 5pm PST November 1, 2018. Pick-up times outside stated regular operating hours (9a-5p, Monday – Friday) may be accommodated. The campaign is voided where prohibited by law. Employees of Eastridge Center, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Eastridge Center as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted during the operating hours of the Eastridge booth at the Viva Calle event held on Sunday, September 23, 2018. All entries must have valid phone numbers and Instagram handles, if not, the entry will be void. Provided information will be checked for validity. Winners will be announced the following week.
- How to Enter: Entries are received at the Eastridge booth located at the Viva Calle event on Sunday, September 23, 2018. Entries will be completed via an entry form provided by the booth. The form asks for valid phone number and Instagram handle with a text-in to Eastridge at 41487 and a follow to @eastridgecenter account. By completing the form and tasks to the specified Eastridge phone number and Instagram participants will be entered into a chance to win 1 of 2 $500 Eastridge Shopping Sprees. Prize is redeemable via the winner’s choice of gift cards totaling a value of $500 from the list of participating Eastridge retailers provided by the employees. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements and provide the information requested, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Eastridge Center. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Eastridge Center.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of two $500 shopping spree prizes; 1.Bath & Body Works, 2. Sephora inside JCP, 3. Victoria’s Secret, 4.The Children’s Place, 5. H&M, 6. Tilly’s, 7. Aeropostale, 8. Cotton On, 9. Forever 21 Red, 10. G by Guess, 11. Hollister, 12 Hot Topic, 13. Lids, 14. Mainland Skate & Surf, 15, Vans Off The Wall, 16. Zumiez, 17. Champs, 18. Finish Line, 19. Payless ShoeSource, 20. Shoe Palace, 21. GameStop, 22. JCPenney, 23. Sears, 24. Macy’s, 25. AMC Theaters, 26. Chili’s, 27. Olive Garden, 28. Red Robin, 29. Tomi Seafood Buffet, 30. Starbucks, 31. Gong Cha, 32. Subway, 33. Charlotte Russe, 34. New York & Company. Entries are eligible for only the featured prize on the date of which the entry is received. One entry, per person. PERSONS ATTEMPTING TO SUBMIT ENTRIES UNDER MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM ELIGIBILITY IN THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS AN ELIGIBLE ENTRY AND/OR WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. The Winners will pick up their prizes directly from Eastridge. ALL PRIZES MUST BE REDEEMED IN-OFFICE BY, NOVEMBER 1, 2018 BY 5pm PST at Management Office in Eastridge Center, Located at 2200 Eastridge Center Loop, San Jose, CA 95122, for questions email Marketing@EastridgeManagement.com. Prize may not be redeemed at other locations. Prize may not be redeemed online. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Eastridge Center. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Eastridge Center’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Eastridge Center to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Eastridge Center. Winner will be notified by text message from which the Winner entered on Sunday, September 23, 2018. Eastridge Center shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize by stated deadline below, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Eastridge Center sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Winner must be able to pick up prize from Eastridge Center office management no later than November 1, 2018. Prizes will not be mailed. Prizes not picked up by November 1, 2018 will be forfeited by Winner(s) and redistributed at Eastridge Center’s discretion.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this information (e.g., instagram handle, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Eastridge Center, anyone acting on behalf of Eastridge Center, and Eastridge Center licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contest: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Eastridge Center. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Eastridge Center from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Eastridge Center may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- 9. Terms & Conditions: Eastridge Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Eastridge Center control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Eastridge Center may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Eastridge Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Eastridge Center has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Eastridge Center reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Eastridge Center and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Eastridge Center is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Eastridge Center is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
2200 Eastridge Center Loop
San Jose, CA 95122
Phone: (408) 833-1000